|Administrative Assistant - Operations & Facilities|
|Hiring Status||No Longer Accepting Applications|
|Location||Twin Cities Campus|
The Administrative Assistant provides support to the Associate Vice President of Enrollment Management and Student Services and the Maintenance Engineer. This full time position will work Monday through Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Maintain and order office, mailroom, and meeting supplies.
• Assist with room, class, and event scheduling for the campus
• Coordinate with multiple departments to plan and organize meetings and events.
• Process invoices and payments to service providers.
• Assist with communications between staff from all departments and send out campus wide emails as needed.
• Act as the point of contact for the department and maintain department email account.
• Organize department tasks and communicate with staff as necessary to complete tasks.
• Assist the AVP with data collection for reports as needed.
|Essential Skills and Abilities||
The ideal candidate must:
|The successful candidate must support, respect, and advance the mission of Saint Mary's University as a Lasallian Catholic institution.|
|Education and Experience||
Bachelor’s degree required. Prior experience in higher education preferred.
All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check.
|Additional Required Materials||Resume, cover letter, application|
|Application Review Date||07/26/2017|
|Other Details / Information|
|Work Sponsorship||This position is not eligible for work sponsorship|
|We encourage members of the protected classes as defined by the federal, state, and municipal law and those persons attracted to a university with a Lasallian Catholic identity to apply.