|Director of On-line Strategy & Program Development - SGPP|
|Hiring Status||No Longer Accepting Applications|
|Location||Twin Cities Campus|
The Director of On-line Strategy and Program Development helps plan and advance strategic initiatives and growth objectives regarding Saint Mary’s ventures in on-line learning, on-line program development, and relationship management with external partners.
• Serve as the lead in managing the university’s partnership with Wiley to advance strategic objectives.
• In conjunction with Wiley, work to identify, develop, and implement new programs with a particular emphasis on key strategic markets and high growth opportunities.
• Oversee on-line program marketing initiatives, recruiting plans, and expansion of admissions efforts.
• Serve as the lead in managing the university’s partnership with Wiley to grow
• Foster organizational outreach efforts, particularly with the Office of Personnel Management, to grow program enrollments
• Approve quarterly, annual, and long-range business plans for on-line programs
• Achieve fiscal and operating objectives based on strategic marketing and recruiting objectives for all on-line programs
• Assist in the achievement of the University's new student recruitment goals
• Collaborate with university leadership to allocate resources and maintain an understanding of critical issues and solutions in the on-line market
• Work collaboratively with staff and faculty to develop and communicate a growth model and plan consistent with the mission, vision, and values of the University
• Direct the operations of all online programs and related offerings
|Essential Skills and Abilities||
• Build and maintain collaborative, impactful relationships with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders.
• Interpret and effectively respond to changing demographics, student demands, pedagogical innovation, and expanding/declining markets.
• Excellent written, verbal, and social communication skills.
• Demonstrate balance between strategic leadership and operational activities.
• Strong focus on and commitment to quality and customer service.
• Effectively build, monitor, and manage a budget.
• Sound business judgment, ethical decision making, fiscal stewardship, and financial acumen.
• Solid team dynamics, both as a leader and team member.
• Prioritization and project planning to achieve milestones and deliverables.
• Multicultural literacy to work with a diverse student population.
• Interpret and lead regulatory and compliance items tied to on-line programming
• Travel regionally to support dual campus/multi-location activity and in pursuit of new programs/program growth and student populations.
|The successful candidate must support, respect, and advance the mission of Saint Mary's University as a Lasallian Catholic institution.|
|Education and Experience||
• Master’s degree required
• Minimum of five years of higher education experience; preferably in a leadership capacity
• Experience in the development and delivery on-line programming
• Prior experience in on-line teaching preferred
• Experience managing budgets and personnel
• Experience with on-line program development, implementation, and delivery
• Experience in the development of new on-line programs is required with understanding of accreditation and market research
All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check.
|Additional Required Materials||cover letter, resume and 3 references|
|Application Review Date|
|Contract Length||12 Month|
|Other Details / Information|
|Work Sponsorship||This position is not eligible for work sponsorship|
|We encourage members of the protected classes as defined by the federal, state, and municipal law and those persons attracted to a university with a Lasallian Catholic identity to apply.