Council of Regents
The Council of Regents' primary purpose is to assist the university in advancing the mission of the SGPP in the areas of visioning, strategic planning, and financial performance. Externally, regents serve as ambassadors for the SGPP.
The Schools of Graduate and Professional Programs' (SGPP) Council of Regents is established to provide external expert counsel to the president of Saint Mary's University through delegated responsibility to the SGPP vice president. Its primary purpose is to assist the university in advancing the mission of the SGPP in the areas of visioning, strategic planning, and financial performance. Externally, regents serve as ambassadors for the SGPP.
- John Doherty—System Executive for Business Affiliations & Partnerships, Fairview Health Services
- Dr. Janice M. Johnson—Applications/Technical Service Leader, Cargill, Inc.
- Walter Jungbauer '87—President, Jungbauer Consulting, Inc.
- Dr. Craig Junker M'96, D'05—President, Totino Grace High School
- Elizabeth Kautz—Mayor, City of Burnsville
- Chris Kobold '96—Vice President, Bank of America Merill Lynch
- Christine R. Kowalski—Medical Devices Executive
- Dale Kurschner—Editor-in-Chief, Twin Cities Business
- Matt Mahmood—Managing Director, Proplast Group
- Lindsay McCabe M'98—Saint Mary's University of Minnesota (retired)
- Jack Neveaux—Neveaux & Associates
- Hamid Quraishi—President, HASSQ Consulting Company
- Dr. Jill Reilly—President, Education, Leadership, & Management (ELM) Consultants
- Keith Ryskoski
- Scott Thomas '97, M'05—Principal, Glacier Hills Elementary School
- John Wade—General Manager/Partner, Clements Chevrolet Cadillac
- Tim Weir—Chief Executive Officer, Olmsted Medical Center
- Kathy R. Wilde M'92—Chief Nursing Officer, Hennepin County Medical Center
- Amanda Mawanda
- Elizabeth Kautz—Chair
- Brother Robert Smith, FSC—Ex-Officio
- Brother William Mann, FSC—President
- Lindsay McCabe—Vice Chair
Resources to Regents
- Gena Bilden—Dean, Enrollment Management and Student Services
- Dr. Rebecca Hopkins—Dean, Education
- Audrey Kintzi—Vice President, Development and Alumni Relations
- Dr. Tom Marpe—Dean, Business and Technology
- Dr. Todd Reinhart—Dean, Sciences and Health Professions