Finish What You Started
You are a busy, working adult with life and work experience. Our convenient evening class times are the #1 reason our students choose Saint Mary's.
We also accept credits from institutions that other schools do not. Add to that, our prior learning assessment allows for up to 35 credits to be earned based on your work and life experience. Make sure to talk to an admission counselor to find out more about how we can save you time and money with our accelerated bachelor's completion programs.
Saint Mary's offers many programs online and on-ground or you can choose to take a combination of both.
Bachelor's Completion Programs
See below for our bachelor's completion program offerings. Programs are offered at various locations, most commonly at our Twin Cities Campus. Many are also offered in Rochester, Winona, Apple Valley, and Oakdale.
- B.S. in Accounting
- B.S. in Allied Healthcare Management
- B.S. in Business Administration (online, on-ground, or blended)
- B.S. in Business Intelligence and Data Analytics (online)
- B.S. in Healthcare and Human Services Management
- B.S. in Human Resource Management (online, on-ground, or blended)
- B.S. in Information Technology