Real-World Skills for Business Leaders
The Graduate School of Business and Technology at Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota is dedicated to graduating creative business and technology leaders who have a sophisticated and ethical global view.
Faculty are not only scholars but also skilled practitioners. Master’s degrees, the Doctorate in Business Administration, and graduate certificates are offered. Programs are offered at Saint Mary’s Twin Cities Campus, Rochester Center, and other locations, as well as online.
The Saint Mary's Experience
Whether you’re looking for a doctorate, M.B.A., or bachelor's degree, most students choose us for very practical reasons. But once they enroll and attend, they experience a transformation and a supportive community that values their experience and perspective. It’s an education that empowers. We’ll be there as the goals you initially set are met, and we’ll help you work toward ones you never even imagined.
- M.S. in Accountancy
- M.A. in Arts and Cultural Management
- M.S. in Geographic Information Science
- M.A. in Human Development
- M.A. in Human Resource Management
- M.S. in Information Technology Management
- M.A. in International Business
- M.A. in International Development
- M.A. in Management
- M.A. in Organizational Leadership
- M.A. in Philanthropy and Development
- M.S. in Project Management
- M.A. in Public Safety Administration
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Project Management (Certificate)
- Geographic Information Science (Certificate)
- Doctor of Business Administration (D.B.A.)
Learn about the necessary steps to complete the application process and how acceptance works.
Meet with Saint Mary’s faculty and staff and get your questions answered at an upcoming information session.
Learn more about the convenient doctoral and master’s programs that Saint Mary’s offers to help advance you in your career.
Connect With Us
Rochester Center - Enrollment Counselor
Rochester Campus, RC
Campus Box: # 53