Develop as a Lasallian Leader
Lasallian leaders believe that everyone deserves access to education, regardless of age, class, or income. They also believe that compassionate teaching methods can develop the inherent dignity that every student possesses.
With an Masters of Arts in Lasallian Leadership from Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota, you’ll be able to lead your school or organization forward with these key values. This progressive program combines Lasallian formation and organizational leadership.
From Start to Finish
- You can earn your M.A. in Lasallian Leadership degree in a little more than one year.
- This program is completed in an entirely online format.
Applicants must submit the following:
- Completed application form with the nonrefundable application fee (fee not required for alumni or students seeking readmission or veterans and active military personnel), and
- An official transcript issued to Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota from the institution posting the applicant’s completed bachelor degree and other relevant transcripts documenting program prerequisites and potential transfer credits. (An official transcript is one that is sent to the university by the credit-granting institution. Transcripts from countries other than the U.S. must be evaluated by a university accepted evaluation source, such as World Education Services, Educational Credential Evaluators, Educational Perspectives, or One Earth International Credential Evaluators and be deemed equivalent to accredited U.S. university standards).
A reflective essay which includes the following:
- brief description of the applicant’s background, training, and experience; and
- statement indicating the career goals of the applicant and his or her reasons for seeking admission to the program; and
- description of the areas the applicant considers to be his or her strengths and areas in which the applicant wishes to develop greater strengths and abilities; and
- personal information the applicant wishes to share.
- Two letters of recommendation that verify professional and/or volunteer experience and academic ability; and
- A current résumé listing educational background and work experience.
- Applicants with international transcripts may require an English language proficiency exam (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or MELAB accepted.)
Please Note: Application materials should be sent to the attention of the Office of Admission on the Twin Cities campus.
Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota
Office of Admission
2500 Park Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55404
This program is offered online.
Connect With Us
Michelle Dougherty, M.A.
SGPP Admission - Enrollment Counselor Graduate School of Education
LaSalle Hall-TC Campus, LSH112
Campus Box: # 28
Learn about tuition and financial aid options to reach your educational goals.
Meet with Saint Mary’s faculty and staff and get your questions answered at an upcoming information session.
Learn more about the convenient doctoral and master’s programs that Saint Mary’s offers to help advance you in your career.