Renew Your Minnesota Teacher License
Complete the state-required seminars for relicensure at Saint Mary's University of Minnesota.
Saint Mary’s offers the following seminars each semester, which are state-required areas of study for Minnesota teaching license renewal.
- BPA 1003 Reading Preparation
- BPA 1004 Understanding Key Signs of Mental Illness
- BPA 1007 Best Practices in Teaching English Language Learners
- BPA 1005 Accommodations, Modifications, and Adaptations of Curriculum
BPA 1006 Positive Behavior Intervention Strategies
- Each seminar is approximately 90 minutes long. A 30-minute light lunch will be served to those who attend the whole day.
- All five seminars are offered in one day, usually a Saturday.
- Take only the seminars you need for your relicensure.
- The cost for each seminar is $50.00.
- Confirmation of attendance is provided by Saint Mary's.
1 or 3 grad credit options are available in an independent study format.
The next seminar is scheduled for:
Saturday, October 22, 2016
Twin Cities Campus, 2500 Park Avenue, Minneapolis, MN
Connect With Us
Michelle Dougherty, M.A.
SGPP Admission - Enrollment Counselor Graduate School of Education
LaSalle Hall-TC Campus, LSH112
Campus Box: # 28