A Quick and Easy Application Process
- Application Form—Please sign up and complete the online application.
- Application Fee—Fee not required for students seeking re-admission, or veterans and active military personnel. The application fee is $25.
- Official Transcripts—Submit an official transcript issued to Saint Mary's from each undergraduate college or university attended. Transcripts must be received from the credit-granting institution in a sealed envelope. Saint Mary's cannot accept transcripts that have been previously scanned, faxed, emailed, opened, marked, or damaged in any way. To order your official transcripts, please contact the credit-granting institution directly. If you are submitting foreign transcripts, please visit the Admission page in the International Student section.
Please contact the Office of Admission with any questions about your application process.
- Check Your Application Status—Log in to the self-service portal to check your application status, pay your fee, upload documents, and submit your completed application.
- Connect With Program Staff—Your program may require an enrollment interview. Once all of your application documents have been submitted to the Office of Admission your file will be sent to the program staff for review. You may be contacted by the program staff to schedule an enrollment interview either by phone or on campus.
For most programs that have rolling admission, applicants should receive an admission decision within two weeks of completing the application requirements.