85

Percentage of our full-time faculty who’ve earned the highest degrees in their fields.

• Andy Bauer
  •  | Music
Blue Angel ME

First Things First

July 8, 2011

Hello!

My name is Andy Bauer. I am a music industry: technology major. This is my fourth year at Saint Mary’s University. Through my four years here I have been very involved with campus. I have been in both Concert Choir and Chamber Singers since my freshmen year. I was section leader for the bass section my sophomore and junior year. Since being in Chamber Singers, I have been to France, Colorado, and Rome with the group. I have played in a number of the Jazz Workshop Combos playing electric bass. Additionally, I have been in Student Senate for three years. Once as a class officer and the other two years as a hall representative. I have been involved in KSMR, the radio station on campus, since last year and have had my own radio show since my freshmen year. I am also involved in Open Mic Night on campus and have been since last year. Additionally, I joined the male music fraternity Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia my freshmen year. I have been extremely involved in that group doing a ton of live shows and I have setup and torn down more shows than I can count. Believe me when I say I love this campus and I love this school.

Photo By David Dean