85

Percentage of our full-time faculty who’ve earned the highest degrees in their fields.

• Amy Kujak
  •  | Education

Finished Student Teaching Application

November 7, 2011

So, I just took the next big step for graduating Saint Mary’s with an Elementary Education degree – I turning in my student teaching application! This is a huge step and it makes me so excited about what next semester will bring in the classroom. The rest of my classmates are currently student teaching this semester, so they went through this process around February last year and I got to see their excitement when they were learning their placements. Now it’s my turn! Hopefully I will be able to receive my placement around Thanksgiving so I am able to go into my classroom a little bit before I will be student teaching. I hope to be placed in the Winona Area School District because I will still be doing a lot of rehab on my knee and traveling takes a lot of time. Hopefully this works because student teaching takes a lot of time and dedication. Can’t wait!

Saying yes begins things. Saying yes is how things grow. Saying yes leads to new experiences, and new experiences will lead to knowledge and wisdom.    -      Don Peck