14

Number of SMU residence halls—home to 83 percent of all our undergraduates.

• Brian Dillon
  •  | Business
Chester's Band

S.O.U.L. Release Party

November 11, 2011

On Monday, the highly anticipated S.O.U.L. trip destinations were released. S.O.U.L. stands for serving others united in love and is a group on campus that any student can participate in. I mentioned earlier that I went on a trip to West Virginia and did some housing restoration there. We also had some time to visit Coalwood which is the town in the movie October Sky. This year I am also planning on applying to go on a trip. I think I will apply for the trip to Cincinnati, Ohio. I think that Saint Mary’s provides a unique experience with these trips in giving students an opportunity to serve others and make many new friends!

This week was also class registration for seniors. Each student meets with their advisor before registration to plan out their schedule to make sure they are on track with their major. This was my last course registration at Saint Mary’s! Time goes by so fast!

I am also a huge college basketball fan so look out for opening weekend starting tomorrow! I am especially excited for the North Carolina vs. Michigan State game that is taking place on an aircraft carrier for Veterans Day. Check it out!