55

Approximate percentage of students involved in activities through SMU’s campus ministry groups.

• Amy Kujak
  •  | Education

Finals Time

December 19, 2011

Oh my gosh I cannot believe it is already Finals Week, and that we will all be going home on Tuesday! Where did the time go? I have six finals this semester, which is more than I have ever had any other semester here at Saint Mary’s. I have had one on Friday, two on Saturday, two on Monday, and one more on Tuesday. It is always such a relief when you finally turn that last final in, walk out the door, and know that you are done with school for almost a month! What is nice about Saint Mary’s is that the week that finals start (finals are on a Friday, Saturday, Monday, and Tuesday), there is not class on that Thursday, and we call it Study Day. People take advantage of this day to spend just studying, and not having to worry about meetings, sports practice, or class. It really is nice. A lot of people move into the library for the day, and some even bring their tooth brushes in with them!

“Prevail, stay in the race. A quitter never wins, and a winner never quits.” — Brenda J. Culpepper