Applicants for the Masters in Education program need to provide the following:
- Completed application form with non-refundable fee of $25.
- Official undergraduate transcript from the college or university where your undergraduate degree was earned.
- Official graduate transcripts listing transfer credits from all colleges/universities attended five years from the start of your learning community.
- One letter of recommendation that verifies professional and/or volunteer experience and academic ability.
- A reflective essay based on the personal and professional beliefs and goals of the applicant. (An essay from each applicant is required as an introduction to the team of learning community facilitators.) The essay should include and address the following:
PART ONE — Personal and Professional Data
- School where currently employed
- Grade and subject taught
- Personal interests
PART TWO — Professional Background
- Professional experiences
- Teaching and learning beliefs
PART THREE — Goals and Expectations
- Professional goals
- Expectations from the M.Ed. program
- Reasons for pursuing the M.Ed. degree