Applicants may apply for admission to this program at any time during the year and, if accepted, begin the program during any one of the three semesters. Applicants must demonstrate the language proficiency necessary for successful undergraduate coursework. All applicants must have achieved an overall GPA of 2.5 in their Associate Degree in Nursing program, have taken a basic English composition course, and have an unencumbered registered nurse licensure.
Applicants must submit:
- Application and Fee - Completed online application and nonrefundable $25 application fee. (Fee not required for alumni, students seeking readmission or veterans and active military personnel.)
- Official Transcripts - An official transcript issued to Saint Mary's University with a minimum of 30 semester credits including a basic English Composition course. Transcripts must be received from the credit-granting institution in a sealed envelope. Saint Mary's cannot accept transcripts that have been previously scanned, faxed, e-mailed, opened, marked, or damaged in any way. To order your official transcripts, please contact the credit-granting institution directly. If you are submitting transcripts from countries other than the U.S., please see the international student section below.
- Interview - All applicants must complete an interview with a program administrator.
Letters of reference, resume and personal statement can be sent to email@example.com.
Other application materials can be sent to:
Office of Admission, Saint Mary's University of Minnesota
2500 Park Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55404
If you have questions regarding admissions please contact us at (612) 728-5100 or (866) 437-2788.
Application Criteria for Students with International Transcripts
Additional application information may be required:
- English language proficiency exam (TOEFL, IELTS, or MELAB accepted)
- Course-by-course academic credential evaluation through World Education Services or Educational Credential Evaluators
Please see the International Student section for additional information.
Tuition & Fees
Tuition and fees can be found here.