Your prior credits count and never expire! Saint Mary's University will accept college-level credits from regionally accredited colleges or universities. Courses cannot be developmental and you must earn a letter grade of "C-" or better. Contact an Admission counselor to learn how your prior credits can apply towards a bachelors degree at Saint Mary’s University.
Besides college credits, students can also apply credits from:
- Military training as outlined in the American Council on Education (ACE)
- Industry training as outlined in the American Council on Education (ACE)
- College Level Examination Programs (CLEP) or Dantes Subject Standardized Tests (DSST)
- International credits evaluated course-by-course from ECE or WES
- Case-by-case basis, courses from non-regionally accredited institutions