Published on August 29th, 2013 | by SMUMN0
Annual Minnesota Get Together
If the Great Minnesota Get Together is an annual outing for you and your family — or if it’s something on your bucket list but not yet tried — be sure to come and visit the Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota booth in the Education Building.
At the booth, in the southeast corner or the building on Cosgrove Avenue, you can:
- visit with faculty, staff or alumni
- see photographs featuring the Winona and Minneapolis campuses
- learn more about the University’s 100-year-old undergraduate campus in Winona
- learn more about the University’s numerous graduate and professional programs, based out of Minneapolis for 30 years
- enjoy one of the fair’s best-tasting lollipops
- collect a red Saint’s Mary’s University cinch-sack bag (50 given away each hour on the hour between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m.)
- receive an alumni window cling (two choices)
Saint Mary’s University has become a staple at the Minnesota State Fair. Last year the university celebrated 100 years in Minnesota.