MINNEAPOLIS — More than 250 adult learners will graduate from Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota and its Schools of Graduate and Professional Programs in January. Two commencement convocations are planned for Saturday, Jan. 14, to honor these graduates.
The ceremonies, to be held at 10 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. at the Saint Mary’s University Center on Park Avenue in Minneapolis, will feature three graduates who have been invited to provide reflections as part of the ceremonies. Another three graduating students will be honored with Saint Mary’s Outstanding Final Paper Awards.
The following graduating students will provide reflections:
- Gideon Nyakundi, B.S. in Healthcare and Human Services Management
- Melissa Meyer, M.A. in Management
- Riaz Adnan, B.S. in Information Technology
The following graduates will be honored with Outstanding Final Paper Awards:
- Nancy Jarrett, M.A. in Marriage and Family Therapy, “The Digitalization of Relationships: Effects of Technology on Couple and Family Life and Implications for Treatment.
- Brian Olson, M.A. in Management, “The Impact of Generational Differences In Recruitment and Retention of Millennials in the Workplace.”
- Denise Lecy, B.S. in Human Resource Management, “Perspectives in Human Resources Management.”