Published on January 14th, 2014 | by Alex Conover0
Commencement Jan. 19 on Twin Cities Campus
The afternoon commencement, held in the Saint Mary’s University Center on Park Avenue in Minneapolis, will feature four graduates who have been invited to provide reflections as part of the ceremony. Another four graduating students will be honored with Saint Mary’s Outstanding Final Paper Awards.
The following graduating students will provide reflections:
- Patrick Aminga Nyakundi, B.S., Allied Healthcare Management
- Julie Ann Whitford, M.A., Counseling & Psychological Services
- Peter Mark Kuhnly, B.S., Business Administration
The following graduates will be honored with Outstanding Final Paper Awards:
- Steven Phillip Lochen, M.A., Marriage & Family Therapy
- Joseph L. Evans, B.S., Business
- Michelle Lee Church, B.S., Human Resource Management
- Ann Marie Burgess, B.S., Accounting/Business
Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota awakens, nurtures, and empowers learners to ethical lives of service and leadership. A private Lasallian Catholic institution, Saint Mary’s offers comprehensive undergraduate and graduate programs. About 1,200 students are enrolled in the residential undergraduate college in Winona, established in 1912. Approximately 4,000 students are enrolled in the schools of graduate and professional programs, which offers master’s and doctoral degrees, as well as bachelor’s degree completion, certificate, and specialist programs. The university delivers education to adults through campuses in Winona, Minneapolis, and Nairobi, Kenya; centers in Apple Valley, Rochester, and Oakdale; and at numerous other locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Jamaica. Saint Mary’s is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association.