Published on January 29th, 2014 | by SMUMN0
New classes at the Minnesota Conservatory for the Arts
- SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY! Teen and adult ballet will be taught by Director of DanceTammy Schmidt this semester.
- NEW! Art Division classes including Drawing 102 for Children and Drawing 101 for Adult workshops.
- Dance programming in ballet, pointe, modern, jazz, hip hop, and tap with new course divisions.
- Private music lessons with talented teaching artists.
- New Adult Wellness class discounts and packages
- Advanced training for those serious about dance with an additional Ballet V/VI/VII class.
- NEW! Adult Wellness Classes including Mindfulness, Introduction to Guitar, Teen and Adult Tap, and Belly Dancing for Beginners!
The Minnesota Conservatory for the Arts offers programming in Dance, Music, Visual Art, and Theatre, year-round. Classes, lessons, workshops, and camps are offered for ages 3 to adult.
Class days, times and tuition vary. Financial need-based scholarships are available. For a brochure and a complete listing, visit their website, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, “like” them on Facebook, or call 453-5500.
Interested students may register online, by mail, or in person at MCA’s Valéncia Arts Center, 1164 W. 10th St.
This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a Minnesota State Arts Board Operating Support grant, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.