Published on June 17th, 2014 | by Alex Conover0
Rochester Center hosts open house June 19
ROCHESTER, Minn. — Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota will host an Open House from 5 p.m. until 7 p.m. on Thursday, June 19 at its Rochester Center.
All are invited to attend the event but especially individuals who are interested in pursuing bachelor’s degree completion or advanced degrees offered in Rochester. One new program that will be introduced at this location is the B.S. in Police Science, a long-standing Saint Mary’s program offered at other locations that has many successful alumni who are serving as leaders in law enforcement, private safety or similar careers.
“We have programs for anyone looking to further their education — regardless of what level,” said Laurie Roy, director of the Rochester Center for Saint Mary’s. “Many people do not realize the opportunities that are available to them right here in Rochester.”
Programs currently offered at the Rochester Center include:
- Undergraduate Certificate in Accounting
- B.S. in Accounting
- B.S. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Human Resource Management
- B.S. in Police Science (new)
- B.S. in Psychology
- M.A. in Counseling and Psychological Services
- M.A. in Educational Leadership
- M.A. in Health and Human Services Administration
- M.A. in Human Development
- M.A. in Literacy Education
- M.A. in Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- M.Ed. in Teaching and Learning
- M.S. in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in English as a Second Language
- Graduate Certificate: K-12 Reading Teacher
- Ed.S. in Educational Administration (Director of Special Education, K-12 Principal, Superintendent)
- Ed.D. in Leadership
Located in the Heintz Center, 1926 Collegeview Drive S.E., the Rochester Center was established in 1985. A partnership between Saint Mary’s and Rochester Community and Technical College enables simple transfer of credits for students who have prior education and want to complete a bachelor’s degree.
For more information on the open house or courses offered in Rochester, call 507-285-1410, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit smumn.edu/rochester.