Published on August 20th, 2014 | by SMUMN4
This Is Your Time! #TIYT contest
Tell us your Saint Mary’s University experience!
Tell us about your most memorable or life-changing Saint Mary’s experience. Using Twitter, show us your favorite Saint Mary’s University location in a photograph and tell us why it’s so special. Share your success story on a video or in a blog article.
Link your story, photo, or video to a tweet, use the hashtag #TIYT, and mention us @smumn for your chance to win. The most creative entry for each day from Aug. 21 to Sept. 1 wins a Saint Mary’s T-shirt!
- Contest runs from Aug. 21 to Sept. 1, 2014.
- Prizes: One Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota T-shirt will be given away each day of the contest (12 days).
- Entries must be in the form of a tweet, include the hashtag #TIYT and mention @smumn.
- Entries may include text, photos, videos, or links to blog posts that have been originally created for this contest.
- Entries that infringe on copyright will be disqualified.
- Entries received between 12:00 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. are eligible for that day’s contest.
- You may enter the contest every day the contest runs.
- Entries will be judged on creativity and adherence to the theme of the contest.
- Winners of each day’s prize will be notified via Twitter.
- Winning entries will be featured on Saint Mary’s social media sites with full credit going to the winner.
- All entries are subject to re-use by Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota in marketing or promotional materials and may be shared on university social media sites or elsewhere.
- A representative of Saint Mary’s may contact contestants after the contest to talk more in-depth about the story conveyed by the entry.
- Submissions only please from individuals who have some direct connection with Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota (students, alumni, etc.)