Benilde Hall Is Open to Incoming Male Students
Benilde Hall is a two-story hall named in honor of Christian Brother Saint Benilde.
Approximately 100 incoming students call Benilde Hall home. It is conveniently located near Gostomski Fieldhouse, the Saint Mary’s ice arena, and the Michael H. Toner Student Center. This hall is substance-free, and for the safety of its residents, is locked 24 hours a day.
Common Areas Included in Benilde Hall
- Main lounge, complete with 50” flat-screen TV
- Computer pod with printer
- Study area
- Coinless laundry facilities included in room and board
- Community kitchen with a stove, oven, microwave, and refrigerator
- Traditional community bathrooms and shower areas located in each wing
Rooms are approximately 11' x 16'.
All rooms in Benilde Hall are uncarpeted except for the following: 112, 141, 240, and 241.
- 2 beds with extra-long mattresses
- 2 wardrobes with built-in dresser
- Sink, with vanity underneath and medicine cabinet above
- 2 built-in desks
- 2 desk chairs
- Cable and internet hookup (including access to the Saint Mary’s wireless network)
Exception to the Above
- Benilde Hall 241 is a triple room with the following changes to its layout and amenities:
- Bedroom 1—11' x 16'
- Bedroom 2—11' x 10'
- Private bathroom with shower—7' x 6'
- 1 built-in wardrobe with additional moveable wardrobes
- Moveable beds, dressers, and desks