Saint Joseph's Hall is Open to First-years and Sophomores
Saint Joseph’s Hall, fondly known as Saint Joe’s, was purchased by the Christian Brothers in 1950. The hall was remodeled at that time and again in 1998.
Saint Joseph’s is home to approximately 60 men and women, with single-sex floors. There is more variance in the size and shape of individual rooms in this hall than any other hall on campus, allowing for both double and single rooms. Currently, the Art Department uses portions of the hall for classroom space, making Saint Joe’s the perfect place for the artistically inclined.
Common Areas Included in Saint Joe's
- A large lounge
- Computer room with two computers and a printer
- Coinless laundry facilities included in room and board
- A community kitchen with a stove, oven, microwave, and refrigerator
- Traditional community bathrooms and shower areas located on each floor
The rooms in Saint Joe's vary in size.
All Saint Joe’s rooms have carpet.
- Moveable bed(s) with extra-long mattress(es)
- Built-in wardrobes with dressers
- Built-in desk(s)
- Desk chair(s)
Cable and internet hookup (including access to the Saint Mary’s wireless network)
Exception to the Above
Saint Joseph's 254 is a five-person room with the following changes to its layout and amenities:
- Bedroom 1–17' x 17'
- Bedroom 2–17' x 16'
- Small hallway–5' x 11'
- Private bathroom with shower–10' x 10'
- 1 built-in desk
- Desk chairs
- 2 built-in closets
- Additional moveable furniture: beds with extra-long mattresses, wardrobes, dressers, and desks