Student Success CenterLeadership
Develop your interpersonal skills and leadership potential by contributing to the following student leadership opportunities within the Student Success Center (SSC):
- SSC Office Support – serve as front office staff who address student questions, support SSC team members, and create student-led retention efforts
- Access Assistants – create accessible materials and opportunities for students with disabilities
- Learning Services Tutors – provide tutoring to students in selected courses and/or facilitate study groups
- Peer Mentors – instruct peers in the use of assistive technology or serve as a peer learning assistant addressing student questions related to study skills, testing tips and time management techniques
- Peer Note-Takers – provide peers with notes from your classes to assist them with having necessary course information
- Transfer Allies – former transfer students assist SSC advisors with facilitating programming for new transfer students
- Writing Fellows – work with a professor to offer out-of-class writing assistance to student in the course
- Writing Tutors – guide students in the writing process within the Writing Studio; develop writing resources
Contact Michelle Prigge, Administrative Assistant for the SSC, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or interest in any of these opportunities.
700 Terrace Heights
Winona, MN 55987
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.