The Career Services and Internships Office has a variety of services available to you, whether you are a job seeker, an employer or just want to connect with students.
If you are between jobs and/or exploring options, we can help you refine or redirect your career search. We can also help you develop your job search skills and introduce you to employers and opportunities.
SMU Alumni are eligible for:
- access to entire website, including the online career assessments, career exploration information, interviewing skills, and job search websites
- career advising by appointment
- access to job fairs – NOTE: some fairs are only open to current undergraduate students
- connecting with other alumni – to find out more about connecting with alumni, contact the Saint Mary’s University Alumni Office
Ways to get involved with Career Services & Internships:
Email email@example.com if you would like to:
- volunteer to be on a career panel
- volunteer to present on a topic of expertise at an event sponsored by our office
- post a job opportunity
If you have an ALUMNI SPONSORED INTERNSHIP to share, please visit the "Hosting an Intern" page.