Thank you for your interest in connecting with Saint Mary’s University.
Here are three reasons why using Career Services at SMU makes sense:
- Identify, recruit and secure top talent to fill your job vacancies and internship positions
- Achieve a positive campus presence and generate interest in your company even when you’re not hiring
- Make smart campus connections through the Career Services and Internships Office and departmental faculty
We are eager to help employers hire student and recent graduates of Saint Mary’s. Services to employers include:
- on-campus recruiting
- job and internship posting
- part-time and summer/camp job posting
- Each spring we collect opportunities for our Summer Job Bulletin Board. If you have an opportunity to post, please email or send us the information.
- job and internship fairs and special events
- classroom presentations
- Contact our office directly if you are interested in presenting information about your company and opportunities for students.
Career Services & Internships
Phone: (507) 457-6695