Our office provides a variety of services for faculty, students, employers and alumni.
Internship Information for Faculty
Are you a Faculty Internship Supervisor? Learn all you need to know about the Saint Mary's Internship Program, find the required paperwork... and more!
Articles from NACE
The National Association for Colleges and Employers has a number of resources that may be of interest to faculty members.
A Faculty Guide to Ethical and Legal Standards in Student Hiring
Tips for Providing References
Career Services and Internships offers a variety of resources and services to help enhance student marketability. Some of these include:
- choosing a major
- finding an internship and completing necessary paperwork
- applying for graduate school and writing application essays
- job searching
- providing on-campus interviews with select employers
- job and internship fairs and career fair preparation
- successful interviewing strategies
- resume and cover letter critiques
The above services are discussed in futher detail in the "students" section of our webpages. You may find the information within those pages useful in providing career counseling. If students need additional assistance, do not hesitate to refer them to us.
As always, we welcome feedback and questions. If you have ideas relating to additional services we can offer students or comments, please contact us at Ext. 6695 or email@example.com.