Saint Mary's is pleased to present 18 holes of disc golf through the bluffs surrounding the campus. With narrow fairways and intricate hole placements, the course is challenging for both beginners and experienced disc golfers. The public is invited to use the course any time it is open, seasonally from dawn to dusk, except for during pre-scheduled disc golf events.
Parking is permitted in the SMU Day Lot. No parking permit is required for disc golf players. The first tee is down the hill behind the southwest corner of the Day Lot.
- Have fun; play it safe. Do not disturb other SMU campus visitors.
- Leave natural features alone. Do not disturb wildlife.
- Stay on designated fairways.
- Do not litter.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- Use caution near roads, parking lots, and activity areas.
- Order of play: After teeing off, the player whose disc is farthest from the hole always throws first.
- The player with the fewest throws on the previous hole is first to tee off next. Throws must start at the tee.
- The disc must land in the basket to complete the hole. Each throw is a stroke against Par.
- Never throw until players ahead of you are out of range and the fairway is clear of spectators and campus visitors.
Course map & scorecard - PDF