Residencia Santiago Miller is located next to a wooded area on the edge of campus, near the track and field / soccer complex and new residence hall. Residencia Santiago Miller is a series of two-story, two-bedroom apartments. Four same-sex students share each apartment, for a total of 105 student residents. To live here, you must be of junior or senior status or at least 21 years of age. Residencia Santiago Miller enables students to experience apartment living while maintaining the benefits of on-campus living.
NOTE: Certain apartments to be temporarily closed for renovation
Apartments 220-224 will be closed for renovations from August 2012 to December 2012 and reopened January 2013.
Apartments 225-228 will be open first semester but closed December 2012. Students living in these apartments will need to move to apartments 221-224 once their renovations are completed in December.
All other apartments will remain open.
Common areas included in Residencia Santiago Miller:
- laundry room with three washers and four dryers ($0.75/load wash, $0.50/load dry)
Residents of each apartment share one private bathroom.
Each complex is furnished with window blinds, fluorescent lighting and carpet.
- moveable beds with extra-long mattresses
- moveable dressers
- desks and desk chairs
- couch and arm chair for living room
- coffee table, end table, table lamp and floor lamp (in most villages) for living room
- cable and internet hook-up (including access to the SMU wireless network)
- kitchen appliances: full size refrigerators and stoves