Pines Hall is the smallest residence hall on campus. It is located a short distance from Saint Mary’s Hall and houses 40 students in spacious double rooms. Every room in Pines has its own private bath. The Pines’ lobby/lounge is a great place to socialize or study, with comfortable seating, a cozy fireplace and a TV with DVD player.
Common areas included in Pines
- computer room with three computers and a printer
- laundry room with three washers and dryers ($0.75/load wash, $0.50/load dry)
- two kitchens, each with a stove, oven, microwave and refrigerator. One of the kitchens includes a large dining/studying area.
Rooms are approximately 15.5’ x 20’ and furnished with window blinds, fluorescent lighting and carpet.
- 2 moveable beds with extra-long mattresses
- 2 built-in wardrobes with adjacent clothing rod
- private bathroom within room
- 2 built-in desks
- 2 desk chairs
- cable and internet hook-up (including access to the SMU wireless network)