Who should apply to Saint Mary’s as a Post-Secondary Enrollment Options (PSEO) student?
- Current Minnesota high school students (juniors/seniors) seeking duel-enrollment at Saint Mary’s and their high school
Not the type of admission you seek? Return to the “” page.
PSEO applicants must submit the following to the Office of Admission:
- Complete the PSEO application (pdf).
- An official transcript of your high school grades, sent directly from your high school
- A score report from one of the following tests, sent directly from the testing agency:
American College Test (ACT) – SMU code: 2148,
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) – SMU code: 6632, OR
PLAN “Pre-ACT” Test
- Minnesota Department of Education Notice of Student Registration - PDF (please complete sections 1-3)
Please note that high school juniors and seniors interested in PSEO should meet with their guidance counselor to discuss whether or not PSEO is right for them prior to starting the application process. Once the application process is complete, eligible students will be contacted to schedule an interview with the Saint Mary’s PSEO Coordinator.