> Special Admission
Applying to Saint Mary's a special student
Who should apply to Saint Mary’s as a special student?
- Students who do not intend to earn a degree from Saint Mary’s
- A student who is enrolled at another college or university but wishes to take a course at Saint Mary’s
- Community members who wishes to take a course at Saint Mary’s for fun, personal or career growth, etc.
Not the type of admission you seek? Return to the “” page.
Special applicants must submit the following to the Office of Admission:
- An application for undergraduate admission (choose one the following):
- A $25.00 non-refundable application fee, IF using the SMU printed application
- An official transcript of your high school and/or college/university grades, sent directly from each institution (optional)
- A score report from one of the following tests, sent directly from the testing agency (optional):
American College Test (ACT) – SMU code: 2148, OR
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) – SMU code: 6632
- A 250-word essay (optional)
- Letter(s) of recommendation (optional)