Who should apply to Saint Mary’s as a transfer student?
- Current college students with more than 12 earned credits
Please note that students from a foreign country should apply for International Admission.
Not the type of admission you seek? Return to the “” page.
Transfer applicants must submit the following to the Office of Admission:
- An application for undergraduate admission (choose one the following):
- A $25.00 non-refundable application fee, IF using the SMU printed application
- An official transcript of grades from each college/university attended, sent directly from each college/university
- An official transcript of your high school grades, sent directly from your high school
- A score report from one of the following tests, sent directly from the testing agency:
American College Test (ACT) – SMU code: 2148, OR
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) – SMU code: 6632
- Letter(s) of recommendation