> Veteran Admission
For Veterans applying to Saint Mary's
Who should apply to Saint Mary’s as a Veteran student?
- Veterans of the United States military branches
Not the type of admission you seek? Return to the “” page.
Veteran applicants must submit the following to the Office of Admission:
- An application for undergraduate admission (choose one the following):
- A $25.00 non-refundable application fee, IF using the SMU printed application.
- An official transcript of your high school grades, sent directly from your high school
- A score report from one of the following tests, sent directly from the testing agency:
American College Test (ACT) – SMU code: 2148, OR
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) – SMU code: 6632
- Letter(s) of recommendation