- Coursework focused on compassionate service to people with varying needs
- Partnerships with human services organizations that provide experience & jobs
- “Hands-on” learning opportunities in the form of volunteer work, field exploration & internships
- Experiential learning that can be tailored to suit your interests & career goals
- The ability to make a difference in the lives of others while still in college
- A new perspective on service: the context of being Lasallian
|Social Science Chair||Human Services Program Coordinator|
|David Lynch, Ph.D.
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota
700 Terrace Heights #1430
Winona, MN 55987-1399
(800) 635-5987, Ext. 1526
Valerie Edwards Robeson, M.S.S.W.