The Tomorrow’s Leaders Scholarships are prestigious, renewable scholarships available at Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota. These scholarships are designed for incoming freshmen with a demonstrated Christian lifestyle, peer leadership potential and a history of extracurricular community-service activities. Created by the generous donations of Saint Mary’s benefactors, these merit-based awards generally range from $2,000 - $15,000.
Eligibility requirements and criteria for the awards:
- A minimum high school or college GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale and a minimum ACT composite score of 24
- Evidence of active involvement in extracurricular and non-school-related activities, including peer leadership roles
- Motivation to secure quality higher education
- Possession of strong moral values as indicated by a lifestyle devoid of drug and alcohol use
- Evidence of personal conduct which demonstrates strength of character and moral integrity
- Background demonstrating good judgment and well-rounded experiences
- Successful completion of interview, upon invitation, with the scholarship committee
The scholarship application deadline is February 15. To apply, please contact the Admission Office for more information at (507) 457-1700.
There are 17 families of Tomorrow’s Leaders Scholarships continuing the mission of awakening, nurturing and empowering learners to ethical lives of service and leadership:
- William ‘39 and Jean Hendrickson Tomorrow’s Leaders Scholarship
- Frederick Gardner Cottrell Ethical Leadership Scholarship in Scientific Research
- Delwiche Family Scholarship
- A.E. Dick ‘32 Memorial Scholarship
- Marjorie and William Galvin ‘50 Scholarship
- Dr. John Hoffman Scholarship
- Lillian Davis Hogan Scholarship
- Marian Scholarship
- Max E. McGrath ‘49 Scholarship
- John F. O’Connell ‘46 Family Scholarship
- Remick Fellows Program
- Catherine M. Ross Scholarship
- William R. and Edna B. Ross Endowed Scholarship
- Captain Jack Schneider ‘55 Scholarship
- Wagnild Family Scholarship
- Harry J. Welch, Jr. Scholarship
- Richard T. Wojcik ‘60 Ethics in Business Scholarship
Give to the Tomorrow's Leaders Scholarship Fund
Saint Mary’s University appreciates the generous support it receives from its extended community, but the need for student financial support is greater than the funds available. You can help by making a charitable donation to the Tomorrow’s Leaders Scholarships.
For more information on donations, appreciated securities, life income gifts or bequests, please contact Bob Biebel, Associate Director, at (800) 635-5987, Ext. 1674.