The Alverna Center, constructed in 1925, is a gracious conference center and guest house located on the Beautiful Saint Teresa Campus of Saint Mary's University of Minnesota. Prior to the closing of the College of Saint Teresa in 1989, Alverna Hall was home to the Sisters of Saint Francis who sponsored the College. The building was completely renovated in 1993-94 and offers 28 comfortable guest rooms on the upper floors all with private baths. The lower levels feature a lovely and stately Great Room, solarium, small meeting rooms and a dining room. Although it has been remodeled, the building retains it's original charm and ambience. The Alverna Center guest rooms feature: individual thermostats, air conditioning, phone, cable TV, high speed Internet, private bathroom, ONE full size bed, radio alarm clock and desk. All guest rooms are trimmed with bedding, towels, ice bucket and complimentary soap and shampoo.
1175 W. Wabasha
Winona, MN 55987