Saint Mary's University's efforts to prepare for the spread of COVID-19 are being informed by guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Minnesota Department of Public Health (MDPH), network of the Minnesota Private College Council (MPCC), and several other organizations.
These and other resources are available to help guide us, inform us, and entertain us while we are off campus.
State and Federal Agencies
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Handwashing guide
- Guidance for travelers
- CDC travel warnings
- About Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)
- Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector
- Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector instructional flier
- Minnesota vaccine data
- Information, data, and guidance for COVID-19 vaccine in Minnesota
- Key things to know about COVID-19 vaccines
- After COVID-19 vaccination: Is it OK to visit with friends and loved ones?