Please complete an Application for VA Benefits (22-5495) on the USDVA web site. If benefits have been used before file the Change of Program or Place of Training (22-1995). Submit a copy of your DD-214 and Notice of Basic Eligibility to Student Central so that your registration may be certified.

Certification for the semester will be done the day after Priority Registration begins. After that date, registration will be certified within 48 hours of additions/drops to your schedule have been reported.

Changes in enrollment status should be reported promptly to Student Central. Payment made after a course has been dropped will be considered overpayment and you will be held financially liable for overpayments that are accrued.

Please contact Student Central to discuss your situation. You may be eligible to receive back pay for up to a year prior and possibly more.

Yes. Please complete the online Minnesota GI Bill® Grant Application at the Minnesota Office of Higher Education.