Council of Regents
The Council of Regents' primary purpose is to assist the university in advancing the mission of the SGPP in the areas of visioning, strategic planning, and financial performance. Externally, regents serve as ambassadors for the SGPP.
The Schools of Graduate and Professional Programs' (SGPP) Council of Regents is established to provide external expert counsel to the president of Saint Mary's University through delegated responsibility to the SGPP vice president. Its primary purpose is to assist the university in advancing the mission of the SGPP in the areas of visioning, strategic planning, and financial performance. Externally, regents serve as ambassadors for the SGPP.
- Edward Deiter — Retired, State of Minnesota
- John Doherty — System Executive for Business Affiliations & Partnerships, Fairview Health Services
- Robert Edwards — Minneapolis, Minn.
- Janice M. Johnson, Ph.D. — Applications/Technical Service Leader, Cargill, Inc.
- Walter Jungbauer '87 — President, Jungbauer Consulting, Inc.
- Craig Junker M'96, D'05 — President, Totino Grace High School
- Elizabeth Kautz — Mayor, City of Burnsville
- Chris Kobold '96 — Vice President, Bank of America Merill Lynch
- Matt Mahmood — Managing Director, Proplast Group
- Amanda Ziebell Mawanda
- Lindsay McCabe M'98 — Retired, Saint Mary's University of Minnesota
- Jack Neveaux — Owner, Neveaux & Associates
- Hamid Quraishi — President, HASSQ Consulting Company
- Jill Reilly, Ed.D. — President, Education, Leadership, & Management (ELM) Consultants
- Keith Ryskoski
- Scott Thomas '97, M'05 — Principal, Glacier Hills Elementary School
- Tim Weir — Chief Executive Officer, Olmsted Medical Center
- Kathy R. Wilde M'92 — Retired, Chief Nursing Officer, Hennepin County Medical Center
- Elizabeth Kautz — Chair
- Brother Robert Smith, FSC '76, Ph.D. — Ex-Officio
- Rev. James. P. Burns, IVD, Ph.D. — President
- Lindsay McCabe — Vice Chair
- Brian Schmisek — Provost and Dean of Faculties
Resources to Regents
Gary Klein— Vice President for Advancement and Communication
Lynn Albee — Interim Dean of Education
Mark Barber — Interim Dean of the College
Todd Reinhart — Dean of Sciences and Health Professions
Michelle Wieser — Dean of Business and Technology