Building Well-Rounded Leaders
Organizations of all sizes—whether public, private, or nonprofit—benefit when their leaders are strategic thinkers, innovative problem solvers, and effective team builders.
The Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership curriculum is designed to provide a learning environment that allows you to develop and refine your leadership skills for success in a variety of settings and prepares you to tackle additional leadership responsibilities as you advance in your career.
The Saint Mary’s curriculum helps students build analytical and interpersonal skills and is uniquely organized into five clusters, each building on the teachings of the previous cluster.
- The Learning Leader—Ethics, critical thinking, leadership styles and theories, research
- The Connected Leader—Collaboration, team building, and communication
- The Global Leader—Economic, political, social, and cultural perspectives
- The Change Leader—Talent management, organizational change, and development
The Adaptive Leader—Strategy and innovation
As with all Saint Mary’s programs, students who enroll in the M.A. in Organizational Leadership program will receive instruction from professors who are leaders in the field and will build a professional network that will support them in their educational journeys and beyond.
Watch our webinar
Skills For Business Leaders
Learn more about our advanced degree options in our Graduate School of Business and Technology. Hear about our workplace focused learning in a wide range of fields. Join us to ask your questions about starting.
From Start to Finish
- You can earn your M.A. in Organizational Leadership degree in two years.
- Blended courses begin every fall.