Renew Your Minnesota Teacher License
Complete the state-required seminars for relicensure at Saint Mary's University of Minnesota.
Saint Mary’s offers the following seminars each semester, which are state-required areas of study for Minnesota teaching license renewal.
- BPA 1003 Reading Preparation
- BPA 1004 Key Signs of Mental Illness w/Suicide Prevention
- BPA 1007 Best Practices in Teaching English Language Learners
- BPA 1008 Cultural Competency Seminar
- BPA 1006 Positive Behavior Intervention Strategies
- Each seminar is approximately 90-120 minutes long. A light lunch will be served to those who attend the whole day.
- All five seminars are offered in one day.
- Take only the seminars you need for your relicensure.
- The cost for each seminar is $50.00.
- Confirmation of attendance is provided by Saint Mary's.
- 1 or 3 grad credit options are available in an independent study format.