Strengthen Your Business Foundation
After graduating from Saint Mary’s accelerated online MBA program, you’ll be equipped to further your intellectual, personal, and professional development. You’ll learn applicable real-world knowledge from practicing professionals that goes far beyond what you would get in a typical online MBA.
Each course is focused on specific goals that are aligned with the following program outcomes.
Refine Essential Business Communication Skills
- Communicate with clarity, coherence, and respect for the intended audience. Develop a subject using relevance, logic, grasp of the subject, and substance.Be proficient in verbal, written, and visual communication methodsCommunicate with clarity, coherence, and respect for the intended audience.
- Develop a subject using relevance, logic, grasp of the subject, and substance.
- Be proficient in verbal, written, and visual communication methods
Develop Integrity and Ethics Grounded in Core Lasallian Principles
- Adopt a perspective of respect, quality, and inclusion.
- Assess whether personal norms adhere to ethical principles.
- Understand legal and ethical frameworks for conducting business.
- Display honesty, fairness, and equity in making decisions.
Ensure Evidence-Based Business Decisions
- Frame vital questions clearly.
- Evaluate relevant information and its sources.
- Resolve issues by using evidence and weighing relevant criteria properly.
Lead for the Common Good
- Respectfully engage with the ideas, behaviors, and beliefs of others.
- Apply diverse frames of reference to decisions and actions.
- Understand and apply the principles of leadership theory to the organization.
Develop Broad Business Knowledge
- Apply appropriate principles, theories, and concepts to business situations.
- Develop and assess organizational strategic plans.
- Recognize the interdependence of the functional areas of business.
Develop Quantitative Analysis Skills
- Draw statistical conclusions from data.
- Apply economic theory to support organizational decision-making.
- Analyze and interpret financial information.
Get Started Now
Request information to download your free program brochure and learn more about Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota’s online programs. An enrollment counselor will contact you shortly to share more information and answer your questions.
When you’re ready, click Apply Now to start your online application.