Develop the Soft Skills Employers Are Looking For
Organizational leadership careers are out there. Research shows that training for soft skills was the number one priority across sectors,1 with executives agreeing that creativity is most in-demand, followed by persuasion and collaboration.2 With a master’s in organizational leadership, you’ll develop these skills and more, setting you apart from the competition and preparing you to succeed in any environment.
Companies and communities need organizational leaders who can navigate complex, global business environments while coordinating dispersed, multidisciplinary teams. Corporate, nonprofit, and governmental organizations are looking for talented leaders who can manage change while balancing the needs of all stakeholders, including customers, employees, and society.
Careers in Organizational Leadership
Whether you are a middle manager seeking leadership opportunities, a career changer seeking a whole new path, or a visionary eager to implement social change with your entrepreneurial venture, the online master’s in organizational leadership from Saint Mary’s is a smart launching point. You’ll find opportunities in many industries, with a bright career outlook and promising income potential.
- Top Executive: $98,9803
- Training and Development Manager: $120,1304
- Social and Community Service Manager: $74,0005
- Human Resources Manager: $126,2306
- Administrative Services and Facilities Manager: $99,2907
- Medical and Health Services Manager: $101,3408
Your master’s in organizational leadership will give you the ability to:
- Interpret the contexts and environments in which organizations operate
- Apply analytical principles and skills to make complex strategic decisions
- Develop individual awareness, style, and communication skills that influence outcomes
- Collaborate with complex work teams using effective communication techniques
- Develop creative, adaptive strategies that promote positive change and innovation
- Evaluate the ethical and legal implications of one’s actions
- Conduct research and communicate results successfully
- Create a diverse and inclusive organizational culture
- Activate self-directed strategies for continued personal and professional learning
Get Started Now
Complete the form below to download your free program brochure and learn more about Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota’s online programs. An enrollment counselor will contact you shortly to share more information and answer your questions. When you’re ready, you can click Apply Now to start your online application.