Inspired by Our Lasallian Catholic Mission
Providing each student the ability to grow in faith, service, and community.
The Office of Campus Ministry serves all undergraduate students, regardless of their faith backgrounds, to promote an inclusive campus through events and engagement opportunities that build relationships and community, foster a culture of community service, explore conversations of faith, and allow students to worship at daily Mass. We believe, wholeheartedly, in celebrating the image of God in each person and invite everyone to become the hands and feet of the Lasallian Catholic mission—a mission that emphasizes respecting everyone, pursuing knowledge, celebrating diversity, advocating for justice, and having faith in the presence of God.
Faith. Service. Community.
With more than 20 student-led groups and programs, the Office of Campus Ministry is dedicated to developing student leadership and campus-wide involvement. Every event hosted or sponsored by the Office of Campus Ministry is open to all Saint Mary's students, and we have many opportunities for you to build relationships of faith, service, and community.
Worship and Liturgy
Explore a relationship with God through liturgy and worship, reflection on scripture, and by proclaiming the good news of Jesus Christ. All liturgies are celebrated in the Saint Thomas More Chapel on the Winona Campus.
Summer hours until August 26:
- Sunday at 9:30 a.m.
- Monday–Friday 7:30 a.m.
Please join us during one of the following service times during the school year:
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. and 9 p.m.
Monday–Friday 12:10 p.m.
Building Relationships and a Sense of Belonging
Lasallian Catholic collegians seek to be active in their faith, live lives of service, and build community, connected to the mission and vision of Saint John Baptist de La Salle.
Here are some examples of how this is fulfilled through community service:
- Big and Little Pals, where Saint Mary’s students are paired with elementary students from Jefferson and Goodview elementary schools in Winona.
- Buddies, where people who are developmentally disabled are provided opportunities to interact with each other and with college students.
- Mission Awareness, providing students with opportunities to nurture community and raise awareness of our Lasallian Catholic mission.
- Habitat for Humanity, where Saint Mary’s students help Habitat in its mission to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action.
- S.O.U.L. (Serving Others United in Love) trips, where students can adopt local, regional, national, and even international service projects and work together to make a difference in the lives of others.
Vlazny Hall, Room 126
Hours: Monday–Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Office of Campus Ministry
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota
700 Terrace Heights #42
Winona, MN 55987-1399
800-635-5987, Ext. 6936