Inspired by Our Lasallian Catholic Mission
Providing each student the ability to grow in faith, service, and community.
The Office of Campus Ministry serves all undergraduate and graduate students, regardless of their faith backgrounds, to promote an inclusive campus through events and engagement opportunities that build relationships and community, foster a culture of community service, explore conversations of faith, and allow opportunities to flourish in a rich sacramental life. We believe, wholeheartedly, in celebrating the image of God in each person and invite everyone to become the hands and feet of the Lasallian Catholic mission—a mission that emphasizes respecting everyone, pursuing knowledge, celebrating diversity, advocating for justice, and having faith in the presence of God.
Faith. Service. Community.
With more than 20 student-led groups and programs, the Office of Campus Ministry is dedicated to developing student leadership and campus-wide involvement meeting students where they are in their faith journey. Every event hosted or sponsored by the Office of Campus Ministry is open to all Saint Mary's students, and we have many opportunities for you to build relationships of faith, service, and community.
Worship and Liturgy
Explore a relationship with God through liturgy and worship, Adoration, reflection on scripture, and by proclaiming the good news of Jesus Christ. All liturgies are celebrated in the Saint Thomas More Chapel on the Winona Campus.
Summer hours until August 26:
- Sunday at 9:30 a.m.
- Monday–Friday 7:30 a.m. in the seminary chapel
Please join us during one of the following service times during the school year:
- Sunday 10:30 a.m. and 8 p.m.
Monday–Friday 12:10 p.m.
Building Relationships and a Sense of Belonging
Lasallian Catholic collegians seek to be active in their faith, live lives of service, and build community, connected to the mission and vision of Saint John Baptist de La Salle.
Here are some examples of how this is fulfilled through community service:
- Buddies, where people who are developmentally disabled are provided opportunities to interact with each other and with college students.
- Habitat for Humanity, where Saint Mary’s students help Habitat in its mission to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action.
- S.O.U.L. (Serving Others United in Love) trips, where students can adopt local, regional, national, and even international service projects and work together to make a difference in the lives of others.
- Culture of Life where students engage in prayer and activities to promote the dignity of every human life.
- Lasallian Volunteers where students go out in the community to provide manual labor to seniors or others in need of assistance.
Vlazny Hall, Rooms 132 and 134
Hours: Monday–Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Office of Campus Ministry
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota
700 Terrace Heights #42
Winona, MN 55987-1399
800-635-5987, Ext. 6936