Brother Leopold Hall is Open to Upperclass Men and Women
Brother Leopold Hall honors Brother Leopold Julian Dodd, the first Christian Brother president of Saint Mary's.
Overlooking Gilmore Creek and the surrounding bluffs, this four-story building houses 139 sophomore through senior students, in apartment-style and suite-style housing. Rooms are designed in a corridor style, with spacious single, double, triple, and quad rooms, each of which has a private bathroom and shower.
Common Areas Included in Brother Leopold Hall
- Three large lounges with computers and a printer
Coinless laundry facilities included in room and board
Three Types of Rooms
- Apartment: Includes a kitchen, bathroom, and shower. Number of bedrooms varies. Some apartments have individual bedrooms. Some have two double bedrooms for four people to share. Others are a combination of a double bedroom for two people and two individual bedrooms.
- Double-occupancy Suite: Four students in two double bedrooms with a private bathroom and shower. Similar style to Gilmore Creek Hall.
Single-occupancy Suite: Two students in two individual bedrooms with a private bathroom and shower.
Room Types and Availability
Apartments With Single Bedrooms
7 junior and senior apartments
16 junior and senior single-occupancy singles
Apartments With Double-room Bedrooms
7 sophomore through senior apartments
13 sophomore double-occupancy singles
- Moveable beds with extra-long mattresses, wardrobes, dressers, desks, and chairs
- Private bathroom with shower
Cable and internet hookup (including access to the Saint Mary’s wireless network)