Housing for Winona-based Graduate students
Open to full-time, Winona-based graduate students, Ek Family Village is a complex located across the street from the Winona campus.
Ek Family Village is a series of one-story, two-bedroom apartments for single graduate students. Two same-sex graduate students share each apartment. To live in Ek Family Village, you must be a full-time graduate student enrolled in Winona-based Masters programs.
This housing option enables graduate students to live on-campus while continuing their studies.
- Private single room
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Residents of each apartment share one private bathroom
- Moveable beds with extra-long mattress
- Moveable dresser Desk and chair
- Couch and arm chair for living room
- Coffee table, end table, table lamp, and floor lamp (in most apartments) for living room
- Air conditioning
- Cable and internet hookup (including access to the Saint Mary’s wireless network)
- Kitchen appliances: full-size refrigerator and stove with oven