Gilmore Creek Hall Is Open to Sophomore Students
Gilmore Creek Hall is one of Saint Mary’s suite-style co-ed halls and is nestled close to its namesake, Gilmore Creek.
Gilmore’s “lodge-type” lounge, with large windows, high ceilings, and a stone fireplace, is a popular gathering place for the approximately 60 students housed there. The double rooms are “suite-style” with a connecting bathroom and shower that are shared by four students of the same sex. In addition to choosing a roommate, it is possible to choose who to share a bathroom with.
Common Areas Included in Gilmore
- Two large lounges
- Computer room with two computers and a printer
- Coinless laundry facilities included in room and board
- Community kitchen with a stove, oven, microwave, and refrigerator
Rooms are approximately 11’ x 14’.
All Gilmore Creek rooms are carpeted.
- 2 moveable beds with extra-long mattresses
- 2 built-in wardrobes and dressers
- 2 closets with adjacent clothing rod
- 2 built-in desks
- 2 desk chairs
- Shared bathroom with double sink and private toilet and shower
- Air conditioning
Cable and internet hookup (including access to the Saint Mary’s wireless network)