Benilde Hall Is Open to First-Year Male Students
Benilde Hall is a two-story hall named in honor of Christian Brother Saint Benilde.
Approximately 100 first-year students call Benilde Hall home. It is conveniently located near Gostomski Fieldhouse, the Saint Mary’s ice arena, and the Michael H. Toner Student Center. This hall is substance-free, and for the safety of its residents, is locked 24 hours a day.
Common Areas Included in Benilde Hall
- Main lounge, complete with 50” flat-screen TV
- Computer pod with printer
- Study area
- Coinless laundry facilities included in room and board
- Community kitchen with a stove, oven, microwave, and refrigerator
- Traditional community bathrooms and shower areas located in each wing
Rooms are approximately 11' x 16'.
All rooms in Benilde Hall are uncarpeted except for the following: 112, 141, 240, and 241.
- 2 beds with extra-long mattresses
- 2 wardrobes with built-in dresser
- Sink, with vanity underneath and medicine cabinet above
- 2 built-in desks
- 2 desk chairs
- Cable and internet hookup (including access to the Saint Mary’s wireless network)
Exception to the Above
- Benilde Hall 241 is a triple room with the following changes to its layout and amenities:
- Bedroom 1—11' x 16'
- Bedroom 2—11' x 10'
- Private bathroom with shower—7' x 6'
- 1 built-in wardrobe with additional moveable wardrobes
- Moveable beds, dressers, and desks