Flu shot clinics
The annual flu shot clinic is scheduled for both the Twin Cities and Winona campuses. Social distancing will be practiced while waiting for your flu shot.
- Twin Cities: Thursday, Sept. 23, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in Brother Louis Hall 105
- Winona: Thursday, Oct. 21, from 7:30 a.m. to noon in Toner 14
Tuition exchange applications due Oct. 1
The university is beginning another year as a member of the Tuition Exchange (TE) program. The TE program enables eligible dependent children of faculty and staff to apply for undergraduate scholarships at participating member institutions. A list of more than 700 national colleges and universities participate in the TE program and can be viewed at tuitionexchange.org. If you and your child are interested in applying to the TE program you will be required to complete the four steps below:
- Review the TE policy and print the Saint Mary’s application from the links on the HR website under “Benefits.”
- Submit the Saint Mary’s application with a $35 check to the HR Office by Oct. 1, 2021. Electronic signatures are acceptable.
- Visit tuitionexchange.org and complete their online application (you may select up to 10 schools).
- Child must apply for admission to each school of interest.
The following information is specific to Saint Mary’s membership with TE:
- Dependent children of full-time employees are eligible for tuition scholarships at member schools of TE.
- Applications are reviewed based on the employee’s seniority or other qualifications per the policy.
- Decisions are communicated in November.
If you have applied in past years but have not been awarded a scholarship, you should submit a new application to be reconsidered for fall 2022. If your child is currently receiving a TE scholarship and is continuing in the fall 2022, you should complete a new Saint Mary’s recertification by March 1, 2022. The online TE application is not required for renewals. Saint Mary’s University is also a member of the Catholic College Cooperative Tuition Exchange. You can find information for this program on the HR website under the benefits link or through the Financial Aid Office on the Winona Campus. There is not an application deadline for CCCTE.